To be admitted to all our degree courses the first and the most important thing is to know Russian language. You should be able to read, write and speak Russian well. So you should submit a relevant certificate of Russian language or if you do not speak Russian you have to take any Russian language courses and get a relevant certificate, before proceeding to our academic degree course. You are welcome to our Russian language course.
We consider your application and if you meet our entry requirements we will contact you directly as soon as possible providing you with the information about next enrolment steps, tuition fees and so on. In case you accept and agree with all enrolment terms and deadlines you are obliged to inform us about it in writing by email as soon as possible to start the official invitation procedure. Besides, you should notify us if you need a room in our student residence or not.
We start the OFFICIAL INVITATION PROCEDURE (it takes about one month). You should pay an official fee of 800 rubles to issue an invitation for entering Russia.
As soon as the invitation is ready we send you by email your invitation which you will submit to your local Russian Embassy or Consulate and you will be issued the visa.
After getting your Russian visa you should buy TRAVEL TICKETS to Kazan and inform us about your arrival date.
Within max. 2-3 days of your arrival in Kazan you are OBLIGED to come to our Admission Office to be REGISTERED with our local Immigration Office with the following ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS and their authorised copies to our Admission Office:
- Passport with migration card
- Academic certificates of your previous schools, with transcript of records;
- Medical reference,
- 6 Photos (3x4)
- Foreign education recognition. For additional information click here https://nic.gov.ru/en/proc/nic
ENTRY EXAMS usually start at the first dates of July. There are the following entry exams to be taken:
- Civil Engineering courses: Russian language test;
- Architecture courses: Russian language test and Professional Drawings that consist of:
1. Natural light-tone drawing, and
2. Composition of geometric bodies (three-dimensional geometric bodies that intersect in space, partially inserted, "cut" into each other).
After your successful EXAM RESULTS are known in August, the AGREEMENT is signed and you pay your TUITION FEE by bank transfer to the University bank account. For all tuition fees you can contact our Admission Office.
On 1st of September you START your course.