International events held at our University in collaboration with our international academic partners starting from 2017
KSUAE took part in the Kick off Meeting within the Erasmus+ International project "Capacity Building in Sustainablity for Architectural Heritage" (SAH)
Our academic staff and students took part in the webinar "How can startups help the construction industry become more circular?"
Graduation project presentations on Architecture 2020, within the dual degree programme KSUAE-UEL
Graduation project presentations on Civil Engineering 2020, within the dual degree programme KSUAE-UEL
Remote meeting between the KSUAE and the University of East London (UEL)
Students of the dual degree programme KSUAE-UEL ("Civil Engineering" and "Architecture") passed exams remotely
International Scientific Conference on Socio-Technical Construction and Civil Engineering (STCCE – 2020)
Visit of the LafageHolcim representatives to KSUAE
- International Conference "Interstroymech-2019"
- International Conference"Smart urban mobility"
- International Conference "Smart City: Sustainability, Management, Architecture, Renovation, Technologies"
- 12th International Conference "Higher and secondary professional education in Russia at the beginning of the 21st century"
- 70th International Scientific Conference on Architecture and Construction
- International Seminar "British education quality system"
- International Round Table "BIM technology in construction and education"
- 5th International Conference "Cultural heritage in the XXI century: conservation, use, popularization"
- International seminar "Design of road pavements"
- International seminar for road industry engineers
- 69th International Scientific Conference on Architecture and Construction
- 11th International Conference "Continuing Professional Education as a Factor of Sustainable Development of an Innovative Economy"