10 October 2011
The Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering is actively developing partnership with many universities and scientific-technical centers all over the world:
University of Florence (Italy), University of Pisa (Italy), University of Rome Roma Tre (Italy), Politecnico di Milano (Italy), Royal Institute of Technology (KTH, Sweden), Interactive Institute of Design (Scotland), Memorial University of Canada, Vienna University of Technology (Austria), University of East London (UK), University of Glyndwr (Wales, UK), Sakarya University (Turkey), etc.
The Russian partners: Altay State Technical University “I.I. Polzunova”, Kuzbass State Technical University, Rostov State University of Civil Engineering, Samara State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Siberian Federal University, Tyumen State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Vladimir State University, Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Vologda State Technical University, Petrozavodsk State University, Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering
The internationalization is considered as one of the KSUAE primary policies. In last years we have managed to stipulate the Agreements of cooperation with different foreign Universities. The fields of cooperation cover several disciplines in Architecture, Civil Engineering and Design. This activity lets our students study in the leading universities of the world. Our University has organized numerous events with participation of foreign colleagues, for example:
· Exhibition and “round table “Metropolis: East and West” with participation of representatives of the European Commission in Russia,
· Russian-German symposium on transport policy and economy on the subject “Transport and logistic centers in the situation of economic crisis”,
· International Expo-Competition of the Best Diploma Projects in Architecture and Design with participation of the University of Florence, Pisa, Berlin,
· International Scientific-Methodical Conference “Vector of architectural education - rational pragmatism or conceptual fantasies” with participation of the University of Florence, Pisa, Berlin,
· International Russian-Italian School on conservation of the monuments,
· International Russian-Swedish conference on conservation of wooden architecture,
We are open for any student or professor initiatives and cooperation offers.